Hanging Pictures - Not Hooks?

Hi,

I want to hang some pictures in a hallway, but dont want them hanging on wire and hooks.

I'm sure I've seen a fixing which has two adjacent rings one of which you screw into the back of the picture frame, the other you screw into the wall. A bit like a piece of meccano with only 2 holes.

Any ideas what they are called.. Cant find anything with a google.

Reply to
Richard Faulkner

Mirror plates. Some have a slotted hole and are designed for hanging from the top, and some just have a hole and can go either side of the frame. Often used in public places to stop people nicking the pictures.

Tom

Do you mean flush mount interlocking fittings, like:

Alternatively, look for a keyhole plate:

John Weston