Handyman kidnapped , forced to do repairs.

Be careful out there Dave ....

Adam Aglionby

A few years ago, a couple held a dentist captive till he fixed what they said was his negligent work in her husbands mouth. Now call me careful if you like, but I'd for a start not want a dentist working in my mouth who was shaking with fear, especially if he was the idiot who caused the problem in the first place. it was some years ago, but can't seem to find any evidence of it, could it be some figment of a persons imagination from the past? What is next, I need a new heart lets kidnap a surgeon?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

f***er over.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

"Men don't understand it. They don't care. They think it's hot . . . When I describe it to men, I tell them, 'Imagine having an erection that does not go down, that feeling of just before it comes out, all day, all night, no matter how many times, no matter how much you've destroyed the skin on your penis.'

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Oh god it's Usenet confession time ...

Thanks to a side effect of some medication I had that.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

If he refused it would be like... erm... pulling teeth.

Reply to
David in Normandy

Could be an opening for a return to the fashion of wearing codpieces.

JGH

Reply to
jgharston