Hands up who thinks damp courses are a good idea?

Hands up who thinks damp courses are a good idea?
--
Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?

when I go away on a course I expect my employer to put me up in a dry hotel (in the weather, not refreshment, sense)
HTH
tim
Some horses like the turf to be a bit heavy going. Brian
--
----- -