Had to take a tree down

A neighbour pointed out to me that a tree in the corner of my garden had died so I spent most of yesterday cutting it down using a handsaw, a wood-cutting blade on an angle grinder, a tall ladder and a strong rope. It was quite a job. Excuse the pun but I feel bushed.

A few scratches, a couple of cuts, a bit of a cold threatening to start. But overall it was fun and given the absence of a chainsaw I'm unreasonably smug about the result. :-) At any rate, it made a pleasant change from the normal routine.

Reply to
James Harris

Next week it will start sprouting from part of the root up between two pieces of concrete. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff