Gutter guards: worth installing?

Are gutter guards such as these any good:

they remove the need for manual cleaning out of gutters every year?

Thanks Bruce

Reply to
bruce_phipps

I use them, I have overhanging trees by my garage, they do exactly what it says on the tin :)

Reply to
Scraggy

Thanks.

Thinking about it, I suppose they are OK for leaves but won't be able prevent "silting up" due to accumulation of fine muck and debris washing off the roof.

Bruce

Reply to
bruce_phipps