Grrr ...

Today isn't the ideal day for the pingfuckit in the door handle of your washer-drier to break! Never happened with any of the "real" Hotpoints I've had, thanks for engineering it down to the bone Indesit.

to try and get the previous load out ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

angle grinder

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

HAND etc...

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

:-)

Actually just a bit of string required ...

Andy Burns

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Not when it's physically buggered, the string did the trick though.

Having to wait to be allowed to open the door is another Hotpoint->Indesit gripe (if it was powered by a turbojet it might take 3 minutes to safely open the door, real Hotpoints allowed opening the door the second the drum stopped).

Reply to
Andy Burns

As do Mieles :)

Reply to
Tim Watts

And our Bosch that replaced the ersatz Hotpoint.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

+1. We didn't have the Hotpoint (that model anyway) long enough for the handle to fail, though!
Reply to
Bob Eager