Hi I have a Robinson Greenhouse and the pieces (kick boards??) at the bottom of the glass are starting to disintegrate. They are 6in by 24in and 1/4in thick. Any suggestions as to what I could use as replacements and what the correct name for them is?
Thanks Ron
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.