Graphene batteries.

I gave up when it said "Another Cold Fusion video"

Reply to
newshound

+1 !
Reply to
Chris Hogg

Yes there was an interesting article on this use in Nature a couple of months ago. Apparently certain methods of layering Graphine result in superconduction at reasonable temperatures as well, but they still a very short life at the moment. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)

No it has nothing to do with Cold Fusion at all, at least the article I listened to seemed feasible if a bit pointless for anything real world at the moment. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)

I realise that, but any outfit using that term in the name of their organisation are bound to be promoting bat-shit.

Reply to
newshound