Good books for drainage, sewage disposal etc

Are there any decent books to help me understand how to install soil pipes, drainage, etc? The building regs help to a certain degree with specs & what is/isn`t allowed but I`m still in the dark a bit. Most DIY books seem to cover drainage (i.e from a sink) and how to replace a bog. I haven`t seen any that cover such things as extended a soil pipe run internally I need to do exactly this for a new bathroom I`m installing, the extended soil pipe also needs to feed a bathroom on the floor above which makes things more complicated as I don`t know if I need to provide ventilation to the pipe etc etc.

John

Reply to
John

I found some good plumbing and house building books in my local library with just the sort of info you are after. Neil

Reply to
Niel A. Farrow