Building regs for soil pipe

Does anyone know where I can find the building regs for a soil pipe online somewhere? Google seems to find me lots of hits, but I can't find any that are actually relevant (Except an offer to sell me all the building regs :)

Failing that, what do they say? e.g. how far from a window, height, whether I need one on a branch off a shared sewer, bends in a soil stack etc...

TIA

hamish

Reply to
Hamie

> building regs (for England and Wales); Scottish govt website (for Scotland)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Part H: