Using underground fittings internally

Is it ok to be using brown underground soil pipe internally. I`ve read that grey is required outdoors because it is UV stablised & brown isn`t. I can`t see that a brown soil pipe boxed in internally will get a lot of UV exposure so presumably is ok? Don`t want my local BCO complaining when they see it if I`m wrong !!

John

Reply to
john

Ask your BCO. Most of them are vaguely human.

Also, why? AFAIK grey is about the same cost as brown.

Reply to
David W.E. Roberts