Gluing stone

Ask the stone people or the people who glue sinks to stone, they make an epoxy for the purpose Tenax for example

FMurtz

£40? We lost a mirror when a Dutchman decided he needed the whole road and part of the passing place I?d pulled into to let him pass. £80 after some hunting on EBay and that was 4 years or so back.
Reply to
Brian Reay

I watched a Stone Mason join a marble slab once. He drilled it for metal dowels / pegs and used what seemed to be the two part epoxy which comes in mastic style cartridges and mixes as you squeeze it out. He fitted the pegs in one half. Then filled the holes in the other half and spread some epoxy on the broken surface. Then assembled the beast, wiping the excess away.

Reply to
Brian Reay