GLOBALSTAR

HOTEL PHONE 9 - NO OUTSIDE LINE RECEPTION CANNOT GET ME AN OUTSIDE LINE EITHER WIFE'S CHAVPHONE HAS NO CREDIT

MY GLOBALSTAR GSP-1600 IN CAR PARK GETS THROUGH

Reply to
Simon Mason

So who are you calling?

Ghostbusters?

Reply to
ARW

Your phone only works in car parks?

Mine works indoors as well.

Reply to
Fredxxx

BOOKING.COM

Reply to
Simon Mason

What is this urgency to be connected? I go on holiday to get away from things.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

e:

I booked a hotel in Bedford for £150 and when we got there at 1300 it had been cleaned out of furniture at 0900.

Booking.com was busy though.

Reply to
Simon Mason

Shawn the Sheep probably. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Perhaps they were trying to make you feel at home.

Reply to
Judith

On Thu, 02 Feb 2017 07:19:46 -0000, Simon Mason wro= te:

t had been cleaned out of furniture at 0900.

Planning is boring. Just wing it.

-- =

Caller: "Can you give me the telephone number for Jack?" Operator: "I'm sorry, sir, I don't understand who you are talking about"= . Caller: "On page 1, section 5, of the user guide it clearly states that = I need to unplug the fax machine from the AC wall socket and telephone J= ack before cleaning. Now, can you give me the number for Jack?"

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

rote:

it had been cleaned out of furniture at 0900.

Got my £150 back just now.

Reply to
Simon Mason