GLOBALSTAR

HOTEL PHONE 9 - NO OUTSIDE LINE RECEPTION CANNOT GET ME AN OUTSIDE LINE EITHER WIFE'S CHAVPHONE HAS NO CREDIT
MY GLOBALSTAR GSP-1600 IN CAR PARK GETS THROUGH
On 01/02/2017 20:59, Simon Mason wrote:

So who are you calling?
Ghostbusters?
--
Adam

On Wednesday, 1 February 2017 21:32:29 UTC, ARW wrote:

BOOKING.COM
Shawn the Sheep probably. Brian
--
----- -
On 01/02/2017 20:59, Simon Mason wrote:

Your phone only works in car parks?
Mine works indoors as well.

TAD CHEAPER TO ENSURE THAT THE MOBILE PHONE HAS CREDIT.
AND YOU CAN USE IT INSIDE TOO, DON’T HAVE TO BE OUT IN THE CARPARK IN THE RAIN ETC.
On Thursday, 2 February 2017 00:16:49 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Who specified rain?
wrote

Everyone knows it always rains there.
On Thu, 2 Feb 2017 11:16:39 +1100, "Rod Speed"

WHY IS EVERYONE... why is everyone shouting?
--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Why is anyone responding to this attention seeking crap?
Tim
--
Please don't feed the trolls

What is this urgency to be connected? I go on holiday to get away from things.
--
What do you call a dwarf who throws the discus?
A compact disc player.

It can be handy to work out where to stay next.

More fool you.
On Thursday, 2 February 2017 01:59:05 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
e:

hings.
I booked a hotel in Bedford for £150 and when we got there at 1300 it had been cleaned out of furniture at 0900.
Booking.com was busy though.

Perhaps they were trying to make you feel at home.
On Thursday, 2 February 2017 12:00:09 UTC, Judith wrote:

rote:

m things.

it had been cleaned out of furniture at 0900.

Got my £150 back just now.

e:
wrote:

om things.

t had been cleaned out of furniture at 0900.

Planning is boring. Just wing it.
-- Caller: "Can you give me the telephone number for Jack?" Operator: "I'm sorry, sir, I don't understand who you are talking about". Caller: "On page 1, section 5, of the user guide it clearly states that I need to unplug the fax machine from the AC wall socket and telephone Jack before cleaning. Now, can you give me the number for Jack?"