Glass table

I have a clear glass round table, sitting on metal legs. The glass was secured to the metal with clear adhesive, but its came loose on all four legs. Is there anything that will be totally transparent that I can secure it with again?

Reply to
SantaUK

Optically clear expoxy would be an option, if you can find some. I have a really nice round glass table here that is just glued to the single centre support with completely clear epoxy.

Lee

Reply to
Lee

Clear silicone sealant that you allow to cure fully before you lay the glass in place. The glass should create its own suction against the cured silicone and hold in place properly.

Reply to
BigWallop