Micro-excavators - Where to hire in South West please?

I'm after the type that can fit through a standard 2' 6" doorway. 30" is the maximum I can manage without serious removal of steps, downpipes and outlets etc.

I know that JCB make one but trying to find a plant hire company that supplies them (or similar) in the Bristol area is proving very hard indeed.

I can transport the digger myself if I can find one for hire.

Thanks in anticipation!

Jeff To email me just take the MICK out of my addy!

Reply to
Jeff Davenport

Maybe a bit too far from Bristol to New Forest but if you don't get a better offer try here:-

Bob Minchin

Bit too far away from me Bob but that's the sort of thing I need to do my job.

Thanks anyway!

Jeff [To email me take the MICK out of my name]

Reply to
Jeff Davenport