Glass rope seal

With glass rope seals in heaters, which adhesive(s) from screwfix or toolsatan are used with it?
thanks, NT

Toolsatan? Have they opened 666 branches already?
I can't recall seeing it in either catalogue. Rothenberger do some which should be available from a local plumbing supplies trade counter. Or there is always ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rothenberger-Flue-Glass-Rope-Adhesive-30ml-/170271698467

cheers Mike
NT

I use ordinary silicone sealer to stick the door seals in place on our woodburning stove.
Mike

My brain kept telling me that, but not clearly enough. I just thought I was probably misremembering.
thanks everyone
NT