Glass rope seal

With glass rope seals in heaters, which adhesive(s) from screwfix or toolsatan are used with it?

thanks, NT

Reply to
Tabby

Toolsatan? Have they opened 666 branches already?

I can't recall seeing it in either catalogue. Rothenberger do some which should be available from a local plumbing supplies trade counter. Or there is always ebay.

The Other Mike

cheers Mike

NT

Reply to
Tabby

I use ordinary silicone sealer to stick the door seals in place on our woodburning stove.

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

My brain kept telling me that, but not clearly enough. I just thought I was probably misremembering.

thanks everyone

NT

Reply to
Tabby