giganews down?

Can't reach plusnet or mozilla news servers, both outsourced to giganews afaik, just me?
On 11/07/2019 20:09, Andy Burns wrote:

Plusnet seems slow and my posts are not getting through
newshound explained on 11/07/2019 :

I tried a test message yesterday evening at 21:44 and it appeared instantly.
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Yes I noticed, I was unable to connect to retrieve messages for an hour or two ... back to normal last night.
On 11/07/2019 20:09, Andy Burns wrote:

No, there was a spell where it was timing out on me as well.
--
Cheers,

John.