getting worried

my 2007 wagon r has reached 128,000 miles and is still on its original clutch, spark plugs coil pack and fan belt is this normal?...had to replace the rusted out fuel tank both the electric window regulators and three batteries rusted our manafold nuts ball joints and a rusted out rear trailing arm three sets of tires and windscreen loads of wipers etc though .....tee hee

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

I'm an end user of cars

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

My 2006 Hyundai Getz has never had a warranty claim and has never had anything fail except the windscreen washer bottle.

Lives outside under the trees, no garage or carport.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I mostly am too. The only real exception was the VW 1300 Beetle. I had a massive great Alsatian that insisted on having his head out the window even the depths of winter and preferred the drivers side window so he could bite the big trucks going past in the opposite direction. Pain in the arse in summer given that the Beetle only has a single window in the door. He used to slobber down the back of my neck in summer. So I traded that in on the 73 Golf so he got his own window and kept that until 2006 only because I was stupid enough to not do anything about the known windscreen leak that would produce a wet floor ofter heavy rain. That eventually rusted thru the floor and was no longer MOTable and I couldn't be arsed to fix the floor.

Reply to
Rod Speed

very goos but you live in wagga

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

No I don't and no goos here, you unspeakable haggis raper.

Reply to
Rod Speed