Georgian Window Beads

We have really thin window beads on our Georgian listed building windows and we are having a problem getting someone to take on the task of building one or two new sashes to replace the fast fallen apart sash windows.

These are side opening windows.

I am a keen woodworker ... and would like to try an dbuild the window from scratch myself.

Does anyone know where I can get a parts explosion type diagram so I can see how these things are put together?

many thanks all,

jON

Reply to
sadsjon