General Directions of Making Vinegar

Vinegar Method

3 measures beer, ale or vinegar stock (5.5 to 7% alcohol) 1 measure vinegar culture with active bacteria Directions, -- Vinegar leaches molecules from iron and aluminum. Use sanitized glass, enamel, stainless steel or stoneware containers less than two-thirds full. Cover the container with a cloth or stopper it with cotton to keep insects out, while allowing air to freely reach the stock. Store the mixture in a dark place. More info on making Vinegar at
Jamey

Or go to the shop.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Jamey saying something like:

I seem to have stumbled into misc.consumers.frugal-living by mistake.

You'd need to be using a lot of it to make it worthwhile, as it's so cheap to buy.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon