Gas tumble dryer not lighting

I have a White Knight gas tumble dryer (made by Crosslee, model BG441). It won't light. It doesn't even produce a spark, which it normally does. The drum rotates as normal. My first thought was the thermostats, but all four of them seem fine (closed at room temperature).

Any ideas anyone? It's a good few years old, but it's an excellent machine so I don't want to let it go.

Paul.

Reply to
Paul Newman