Gas pipe clipping

I was told today by plumbers merchant that gas pipe has to be clipped using covered/hinged clips, the snap in type are not to regs. I can't find a reference to this requirement, perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place?

-- Mike W

Reply to
VisionSet

I don't think it's a requirement (though I agree it's a good idea).

Maybe you were being served by Doctor Drivel?

Reply to
John Stumbles

Is that the best Reading can off in wit? Maxie, teach this man, he is lacking.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

There is in a BS, that says something like "securely clipped". If a pipe rises in a hall and it looks like a child could pull the pipe out of a push in clip, then it is wrong. If it is under floor boards then fine.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel