Gardenline PGS 2800 chipper

I have a Gardenline PGS 2800 chipper bought from Aldi or Lidl a good few years ago which has worked very well. Recently I've taken it apart to clean the inside thoroughly and to remove an awkward ledge on the moulding that sometimes prevents twigs from entering the cutters cleanly. Dismantling it involved disconnecting 12 wires on spade connectors from the combined on/off and forward/reverse switch. I wrote down how each wire was connected but have stupidly lost the piece of paper.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram please? An internet search has found the user manual but no wiring diagram.

Reply to
Kit Jackson

In article , Kit Jackson writes

This is why mobile phones have cameras.

Only thing I can suggest is contact the manufacturer.

Reply to
bert

Agreed, but how complicated can it be? Is it a DC or AC motor? It should be possible to back-track and work it out. The worst that is going to happen is that the reverse switch will be the wrong way round.

Reply to
newshound