chipper

would anyone care to recommend a unit similar to what is pictured at the link below, basic 6hp briggs/tecumseh engine and a small leaf shredder/chipper?

would you have a link to a vendor page?

snapper made one years ago but I could not find any links online to vendors and on the main snapper page of links they do not list any chippers

Joe Isuzu

You posted this on Tuesday. What's your agenda?

need recommendation on 6hp Chipper Date: 7 Oct 2003 14:38:22 -0700 From: snipped-for-privacy@mailinator.com (Joe Isuzu) Organization:

rec.gardens

would anyone care to recommend a unit similar to what is pictured at the link below, basic 6hp briggs/tecumseh engine and a small leaf shredder/chipper?

would you have a link to a vendor page?

snapper made one years ago but I could not find any links online to vendors and on the main snapper page of links they do not list any chippers

respond to newsgroup as my email is not monitored, thanks

Joe Isuzu wrote:

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

J Kolenovsky wrote

Perhaps my english is not succinct or to the point.

I asked a simple question for the purpose of securing a chipper ..looking for J Kolenovsky's reply to the Tuesday message...none found, if you sent one, kindly repost it to the newsgroup again.

What is your agenda in asking for mine?

Reply to
Joe Isuzu

He had nothing better to do than be a nasty prick. You see, friend, some people are just bullys. Thats what I learned in Kindergarden.

Fito

Reply to
Fito

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

oh...and never weighed more than 133.

J Kolenovsky wrote:

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

See what I mean? Predictable. Commonly mispelled, I purposely did so to point out the obvious.

Fito

Reply to
Fito