Chipper problem

I have a Briggs & Stratton chipper/shredder and am having a problem with it. The engine runs fine throughout the rpm range but as soon as I begin to chip the engine dies and will not restart for several minutes. When I finally get it restarted it dies again instantly. It behaves like the choke is sticking. Thanx for any help, T.

Reply to
TC

Die Spammer !!!

So what's your advice, "Die Spammer !!!" ?

"TC" wrote:

Reply to
Steveo

No reply yet, putz? Maybe he should check the air in the tires?

Reply to
Steveo

TC, It sounds like your carb is gummed up. I'd pull the carb, clean it up and reinstall.

(¯`·._.· £ãrrÿ ·._.·´¯)

Reply to
Larry

pay no attention to stevoboy. he is this newsgroups nuisence. its best to killfile/filter his posts.

you have not told me the age of the mower or what you have done to remedy this.

Is the gas clean? fuel and air filters clean? spark plugs clean? if they are all clean, sound like a fuel or air supply problem... Like Larry said, you might have a stoppage in the carb somewhere. Pull the carb off and clean out and blow out what ya can. Have you been adjusting any screws on the carb? How is the engine oil ? If you find no oil in the crankcase, you most likely are seizing the engine...

TC wrote:

Reply to
diespammer

If you find no oil in the

More useless advice from the NG putz. Have you checked the oil level?

What a dumbass.

Reply to
Steveo

Useless is the dumbass who top posts the obvious. Looks like you fit that mold too.

Reply to
Steveo