G8KDU?

Seems to lack the bonhomie that should accompany the international gentlemanly tradition of amateur radio.

Reply to
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downst

G. knows about bonhomie of amateur radio....

mm0fmf

Tom brought next idea :

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

I have met him and found him and his wife to be very nice...I understand what he went through and how he was damaged......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

It is some years since we disagreed on Usenet, and I would have thought that you would have grown out of it long ago, as we haven't talked since.

Grow up, Sonny.

Reply to
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downst

No, it is because you originated a gratuitous rude remark about me to which I riposted.

You reap what you sow.

Reply to
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer

What started this off? Its not obvious.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Brian Gaff wrote on 14/07/2019 :

It seems to have been Gareth trying to goad Bob Eager completely out of the blue and for no obvious reason.

If Bob were to respond in kind, Gareth will then attempt to blame Bob for causing the spat.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Gareth?s a special guy, you know; he?s got every personality disorder so far described in medical science. He?s a polymental. He also often talks about his wife being a sheep in the bed next to him, for some reason.

Reply to
Stephen Cole

I never even saw it!

Reply to
Bob Eager

"Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer" snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in message news:qgcqiu$5k2$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me...

oh, so that's what that nonsense is

tim

Reply to
tim...

Your obsession blinds you.

G8KDU started the rudeness; I merely responded.

Reply to
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downst

By starting a new thread, like the big fat, attention seeking fairy you are.

Reply to
Bernie