Free topsoil.

Anyone near Rotherham who needs any topsoil let me know.

I've been breaking the old garage slab up and need to shift the two foot of top soil underneath it. It could go in the skip with the rubble next week but just thought I'd see if anyone wanted a trailer/boot/car full first.

There's the bits of concrete chippings mixed in and the odd stone etc but it's weed/clay/rubbish free, nice and sandy if anything.

No idea on how much there volume wise but the slab was big enough for a garage and there's two foot deep to take out?

Pics at

Even help you dig it out/load up. :-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

How low can you get?

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

In relation to what?

I need to take the current level down by two foot so there's two foot of soil by the area of the slab I've broken up.

Say 18ft by 7ft by 2ft?

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.