Free LED bulbs

But only if you're making multi-million profits.
Daily Torygraph... British business giants including Sainsbury?s and Dixons Carphone have been handed tens of thousands of pounds of taxpayer cash to install energy-efficient lightbulbs, as part of Government efforts to avert a looming power crunch.
They'd save some more if they put double doors on their shops and stopped throwing heat away.
On 01/02/2016 22:13, Jonno wrote:

It probably not cash that we have already paid in tax. It will be an additional hidden surcharge on our energy bills
--
mailto: news admac {dot] myzen co uk

On 22:13 1 Feb 2016, Jonno wrote:

Isn't it supposed to be that way as a heat curtain?
--
pamela

Yes indeed, this is not the first time big business has been given cash to save power. When it was a hot topic that offices left their lights on all night claiming it was better, they were given money to fit detectors to switch off lights where nobody was working as I recall. Hmm
Brian

--
----- -

This?