Free Energy - have you done this ?

The sad fact is you can't see it. Not only can you not spell, but you don't even know you can't.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

"Sheep's wool is a very god insulator"

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Are you dyslexic?

Reply to
IMM

Mary, is this something to do with the golden fleece?

Reply to
IMM

No. Are you?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No. Blimey. He STILL can't see it, can he?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Then it must be your snotty education then.

No.

Reply to
IMM

Your posts aren't without the odd solecism ... a case of pan and kettle methinks.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Mary, I a brilliant grammatisist.

Reply to
IMM

which, by the way, is spelt grammaticist.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

It's just that you didn't lern speling at skool.....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Perhaps we should buy him those wellies.......

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Is it a him?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

snip

Solar PV is a non-goer anyway if youre on mains leccy.

Not such a problem: have the solarthermal panels separate and put ducts underground if necessary. A small shallow trench is often not so hard. Wuold only need to be perhaps 6x6", plus an inch or so of insulation all round. That way you can have stacks of solar thermal with nothing visible. One might perhaps use an existing separate wall or shed for the collectors.

good idea.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

I know.

Reply to
IMM

I believe your schule was very, and even approved.

Reply to
IMM

Yes our rural snot needs them.

Reply to
IMM

Yah well no fine.:-) QED

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Haha. More typos, in my case. New netscaope contains a spelling checker. so expect to see a slight improvement.

At least I KNOW when I have f***ed up.

Actually, wanting to know the exact definition of solecism, look what I found.

" A solecism is a mistake in the use of language, or more generally an offence against good manners or etiquette: To say 'seasonal' when you mean 'seasonable' is a solecism. Pouring tea from your cup into the saucer to cool it is a solecism."

"Solipsism is the theory that there can be no existence apart from one's own: Solipsism is an extreme form of subjective idealism."

So the answer is obvious. Its a double whammy. IMM's innate solecism is due to his confusion between the two words: He is in fact totally solipsistic, but his recent mental deterioration has caused him to behave in a solecistic manner on the net!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I doubt he ever WENT to school.

If he did, most of it must have passed straight over what is amusingly referred to as his head.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher