Free Book (copied from uk.tech.digital-tv)

Just to let people know that I have now made freely available a PDF version of the book I wrote mumble years ago on Information and Measurement. Can be obtained from

The explanations use various examples like CD Players, etc, to illustrate the underlaying methods and science.

Cheers,

Jim

(Lesurf).

(BTW, 309 pp and calculus - I migh have forgotten most of this!).

Reply to
PeterC

Thanks for heads up Peter.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

In article , PeterC writes

What an excellent book! Thank you, Jim.

Reply to
Chris Holford

+1
Reply to
Nige Danton

Thanks. I'll try and read it, having failed to make much progress last time I tried to study ths subject 50 years ago.

Reply to
Roger Hayter