Flexi-tube

What's this type of 'flexible-but-rigid' tubing called and where can it be bought?

John

gooseneck

various lengths diameters and colours on eBay ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

or swan neck

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

That's a new one on me ... image search for swan neck seems to turn up various rigid objects with a crooked neck, rather than things with a flexible neck.

Reply to
Andy Burns

rigid objects with a crooked neck, rather than things with a

Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Doh, why didn't I think of that? Cheers Andy

Reply to
John