Wet wall, mermaid - any others?

Looking for brands of shower room panels to avoid tiling. I've found the above two, but then drawn a blank. Ideally I'd like something that looks like a tile rather than some sort of Abigail's party style marble effect...

Cheers!

Matt

Reply to
larkim

above two, but then drawn a blank. Ideally I'd like something that looks like a tile rather than some sort of Abigail's party style marble effect...

We use Grant Westfield MultiPanel

do a tile effect version in a 3mm solid laminate rather than the laminated ply that their normal boards are.

andrew