First time fitting a double glazed window.

Except when they do. Believe me, I've lived in one!

Reply to
Huge

the lower windows have to support the weight of the upper windows, the timber frame , tile cladding etc. For typical wooden , square or splay bay window that's not a problem for the timbers at the front of the bay. However UPVC normally requires metal supports in these front corners with in the plastic frame. if this is missing the windows can deform.

Reply to
chris French