First Alert CO2 Detector

Our First Alert CO2 Detector (model FACORS-UK) is beeping so it's time to either get a new one or replace the detector/battery cartridge.

Anyone got any ideas on a similar detector at a lower price, a better detector at a simliar price or a source of a cheap refill cartridge?

I expect you mean a "CO" (carbon *monoxide*) detector.

And no. All the ones I've tried have been crap.

Reply to
Huge

snipped-for-privacy@ukmisc.org.uk (Huge) wrote in news:cstvbu$5ku$ snipped-for-privacy@anubis.demon.co.uk:

I did, thanks for pointing it out.