finishing MDF - spray? foil? 2 pack?

I fancy making a piece of furniture, a chest of drawers in fact.

It will feature a CNC routered design and so I thought MDF - but how to finish it off as professionally as poss? hardwearing "paint" like an Ikea type finish...

(I'm not thinking paint & brushes btw ;>)

If I nicked a design shown on an overseas website - what's the odds I'll have "grief" if I sell the finished article in UK?

Cheers Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Slightly higher, now you've admitted it here

Reply to
newshound

shurely not shcaremongering bollocsh!

"whoever" I am "wherever" the design came from

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

You nearhand Cheapside?

Reply to
soup

the biggest problem is sealing the end grain. Once you have a decent primer, spray body putty on that and sand, then finish in a car spray booth.

None.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Chances are the one you propose cloning is a copy of someone elses.

mark

Reply to
mark