Fingerless thin cotton gloves?

Try a good sewing supply place. Something like 'Fray-Chek' would work well. Clear, flexible, and designed for the purpose.

Sheila

Reply to
S Viemeister

She's like that. On one hand nicely sensitive (these days) but has very cold streak if you push her too far .. ;-)

Possibly because you would recognize it for what it was Mary. She wouldn't say anything about it to anyone there so she might think they might assume it was *contagious* (but equally not want to say anything)?

I think in life we are all given things on balance, she was lucky when it came to having an eye for art or an ear for music but unlucky re dry hands ;-(

Like my wife .. not lucky in the looks department but she's got me .. see .. it all balances out! .. ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Hi Sheila,

I've done a quick Google and it doesn't seem to come up with anything?

We do have a decent sewing machine / knitting shop (haberdashery?) at the top of the road so will ask in there.

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

I'll keep my distance.

You won't be surprised when I say that I'd ask. I ask why people are in wheelchairs, why they're bald (if they look young) and the like. No-one's ever been offended, they like someone to take an interest and talk about whatever condition they have - in my experience. YMMD (I've been waiting to use that!).

Seriously, I agree. Notbody's perfect - not even you.

You can't help having poor eyesight.

Yes - if only I knew if I had any good points :-(

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Try The stuff works amazingly well.

Apparently the bottle I had was from the US, hence the 'cute' spelling. Spell it properly (with the c), and you should have no trouble finding a source for it.

Sheila

Reply to
S Viemeister

Hi again Sheila,

I went to said shop and bought a bottle of "Fray Stoppa" (similar size and price to you stuff) but we are yet to test it.

I suppose that's the problem with these trendy names .. we miss them with searches .. ?

So, how would you apply the stuff for the best results please Sheila .. I though maybe she could cut the fingers off and put the glove on over a surgical glove then apply the gear?

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

I'd cut the fingers off, then simply hold the glove (not putting it on), and apply a _tiny_ line of the gloop to the cut edge. It doesn't need much, and it dries very quickly. I'd be concerned that it might stick to the surgical glove.

Sheila

Reply to
S Viemeister

Ok thanks Sheila .. we'll give it a go ;-) All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m