Filter for 4" drain pipe

I have a drainage gully on my driveway (galvanised steel grating, half round concrete channel) which drains into a 4" plastic drain pipe leading to a soakaway. A fair number of leaves and some sand from block paving get into the gully and I would like to prevent as much of this as possible going into the soakaway.
I can't find any suitable filter or grating for 4" pipe - does anyone know if such a thing exists, and if so, where to get one?
I know I could get some fine mesh and put it over the hole, but I'd rather get something which fits tightly into the hole if possible.
Biggles
Most people just get some mesh and bend it under the drain around here, then thy tend to toss it away and cut another bit when its bunged up. Brian
--
----- -