FIFTY GRAND FOR CHRISTMAS

Screwfix, help me please, how do I, trouble with fixing, which battery tool, electrical problem, plumbing query, hand tools, what mix?

OOPS! Nearly forgot:

Caustic soda.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

Que?

Reply to
Al Reynolds

I see that Google are offering new groups to all and sundry:

New! Preview the next version of Google Groups

Michael Mcneil

Google Groups != Usenet Groups.

It's a nasty and broken "feature".

Reply to
Huge

MBQ

Reply to
MBQ

Hope not . . .

I warrnerave a bays bowrl cap ats kina liker y no gren n yeller sorter nort like bajs n brahn like y no so whart farkin die do i fahkin do it in eh, n laahger y no ow do i mak it cheep like?

Reply to
bof

Agreed. They inflicted it on us the other morning in place of the proper one and had me tearing my hair out. Fortunately it had gone by the afternoon. But I'll be looking out a different newsreader as it's bound to come back for keeps -- these "improvements" always do.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Doran

The Champion features American Standard's revolutionary "America's Best" flushing system designed to eliminate clogs, overflows, plunging, handle jiggling and wasted water. The toilet has been tested to remove up to 29 golf balls in a single flush.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

Baseball caps come in all different colours, and can be clipped with the back strap to fit all different sizes of head. If you want to use dye to make a cap a different colour, then choose a white cap to begin with, this gives better colour definition to the dyes, and try to use a dye which is permanent and which you can put in the washing machine along with the cap.

Lager is not an easy thing to brew cheaply. It takes a while to ferment the hops in vats which are kept to a constant temperature. The mixture is also stirred continuously while the yeast turns the sugars into alcohol. The mixture is then placed in large, preferably wooden, settling tanks to allow the sediment to go to the bottom. All in all, a brew of good lager can take anything up to 10 weeks to ferment properly.

Hope this helps a bit. Good luck with it. LOL :)

Reply to
BigWallop