FFS

Those with (much) more money than sense have to have something to spend it on...

Reply to
polygonum_on_google

an ideal present for the person who has everything

Reply to
charles

Does it fit Asda Smartprice?

Theo

Reply to
Theo

Does it go in the re-cycling with the bottle?

Reply to
Roger Mills

For £70 they could have included the bottle!

Reply to
alan_m

Be honest now. You were only looking for something suitable to go with your ostrich. That particular item does not fit the "African" theme and would be more suited to traditional banqueting.

FWIW, it would be better to not soil the ostrich with ketchup silver cap or no.

Reply to
Richard

Surely the sauce (ketchup or no) would be decanted into a sauce boat or Coupe for Ostrich ? Sauce bottle lid would be immaterial (apart from to the staff) . ;O)

Reply to
soup

Kwality man fray embra an at ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Point. But, the staff are already in awe of the cookware:

Richard

Says someone fae Livvy, who 'talks' like some sort of weegie schemmy.

Reply to
soup

I think I must have a thread hidden, I keep seeing references to Adam with zebras and ostriches, but don't know what it's on about!

Reply to
Andy Burns

Just use your imagination - think of it as DIY entertainment :)

Reply to
Robin

Good to know you're researching my birthday pressy nice and early! Perhaps you could commission a top to fit the HP bottle - which would add a whole new layer of class and style to a bacon butty? And then there's the Henderson's Relish....

Reply to
Scribbles

Surely the butler puts the sauces (*) in other containers

(*) prepared from scratch by the chef.

Reply to
Andrew

Son of next door neighbour ex-MOT tester bought a set of blinky dust caps to replace the plastic ones on his cheapo mazda. Neighbour said he was a clot because galvanic corrosion ends up welding them onto the valve stem

Reply to
Andrew

Will there still be enough rich people in Scotland to afford these after Scindy ?

Reply to
Andrew

had that, had to cut the cap off, but I think it was on my Citroen

Reply to
charles

Kaspersky Internet Protection logged and blocked 43 attempts to collect data after I looked at that page !!

Reply to
Andrew

The vinegar in the ketchup will soon spoil that with some nasty corrosion

Mike Clarke