FFS

I had a Peugeot 407 where galvanic corrosion caused the integral tyre pressure sensors to die. So I simply replaced them with rubber valves, which then caused the car's monitoring system to bleep at me a regular intervals because it thought I had low tyre pressure, and so on and so on....

Reply to
Mark Carver

Vaseline every so often would stop that surely? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Bollocks. I just took a bottle of very slightly OOD HP sauce from a pub for you.

BB 30th April 2021. Nowt wrong with an unopened bottle of that IMHO.

Reply to
ARW

:-)

Lou is a trained chef and trained welder.

I know my place. She decided what sauce she was making to go with it. No idea what is was but it was nice.

She is working tonight so it's either a fish finger sandwich (with ketchup) or a takeaway.

Reply to
ARW

One would expect them to spend it on caviar.

But then maybe they like ketchup on caviar.

Reply to
ARW