FF: Aquadart Hydroflow shower unit - no case

This is unlikely to be useful, but just in case, I have the main unit of an Aquadart Hydroflow shower to give away free to anyone who wants it. This is the type that uses cold water mains pressure to "pull" in hot water, so as to increase hot water flow in a gravity fed system. No electric needed. Nowhere near as good as a power shower, but much better than just a hose straight from the pipes/taps,
However the case and hose were damaged and were discarded before I was able to get them :(. But if someone can find any use for the unit (even if just as a spare for their existing) then you're more than welcome to it.
The e-mail address works.
Jifl

Where exactly are you, Jonathan? (Sorry, I can't send e-mails at the moment) My case and hose are OK, but the valves are on their way out.

Cambridge.
I now have a piccy here: http://gallery.jifvik.org:9999/gallery/forsale/img_5222
From talking to someone else who was interested, it does seem like Aquadart made different models and shapes and called them all "Aquadart Hydroflow" so see if it matches what you've got shape-wise! It didn't match that of the other interested person.
Jifl

Sorry, Jonathan, but the link doesn't work!
Jonathan Larmour Wrote:

I'm looking to replace or repair our existing Aquadart Hydroflow showe but am having trouble finding anything that will fit the gap and pip spacing. If you still have the unit available then I could simpl replace the worn parts. Could you let me know whether it's stil available
-- twootton
Jonathan Larmour Wrote:

Hello Jonathan, I have one of these showers that no longer turns off and would like t replace it if possible. I only need it to last about 6-8 months. Do yo still have yours? Or know where I can obtain one? I like the shower whe working properly. Understand the company has gone bust. Thanks, G
-- geniebean