Fence stain ruined?

We have stained a fence - the first coat had about 36 hours to dry before it rained - the second coat only had about 12 hours - the instructions on the tin said at least 24 hours - is it likely we'll have to re-do the 2nd coat again?

Reply to
ofn01

Is the colour what you want? If it is then you won't need to redo it.

Reply to
dennis

Have you thought of looking at the fence, rather than reading the instructions on the tin?

If it looks OK, it is ...

Reply to
Bruce

Unless it will only look OK for a couple of weeks until the rain damage will show.

Reply to
Alan

What a bizarre suggestion.

Reply to