Primed new wood then it rained... do over?

I put a second coat of Kilz premium acrylic primer on some new fascia and on some semi-gloss painted fascia and it rained a couple of hours later. Two coats were required. Instructions were to wait 4 hours before applying the second coat which I did. Sixteen hours is the wait time before applying paint. Now that's rained just two hours after the second coat do I need to redo it and if so will I need to lightly sand the surface first?

Thanks.

Reply to
al

No and, no. Tom

Reply to
tom

Just let it dry before the final coat and it will be fine.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski