Fein Multimaster

Do you actually have one?

In fact there are a broad range of accessories including a whole variety of abrasives. One has to shop around to find the best prices, which are not at all expensive.

If you are using a Rotothingy to do anything other than very crude hacking of holes, then you deserve the results that you have experienced with cutting pipe.

I find that I use my Multimaster very regularly. In fact it hardly goes back in the box.

Reply to
andy hall

OK. Then it that case, I think that you would achieve the best outcome by removing and refitting the skirting after laying the floor.

Reply to
andy hall

In *what* case?

Please learn how to post correctly.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

SNIP

Andy - why have you started cutting out ALL attributes from your posts? It makes it difficult to follow your threads.

Reply to
John

Because he is Matt.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Matt, what results might those be when cutting pipe?

Ever used a Rotothingy. Oh not made by Makita, so not on the radar.

What do you use it for? making models?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Matt never could post properly.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I know perfectly well how to post correctly, thanks

Unfortunately I don't have NNTP access this week and have to resort to a web access method.

Reply to
andy hall

I don't have NNTP access this week.

Normal service to be resumed as soon as possible

Reply to
andy hall

I know perfectly well how to post correctly, thanks

Unfortunately I don't have NNTP access this week and have to resort to a web access method.

Reply to
andy hall

Because I don't have normal NNTP access this week.

Normal service will be resumed next week.

Reply to
andy hall

Because I don't have NNTP access this week.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

Reply to
andy hall

Matt , well your other Lord Hall link is working.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yes I have used a Rotothingy. It does not have a great deal of value because it is a rough, freehand tool. If you want to cut holes for pipes through plasterboard or that type of thing, then fine. That's about it, though.

Reply to
andy hall