FCU on 20A radial circuit - OK?

I assume it's OK to put an FCU (to run a light, so will be fused 3A) on a 'radial' circuit wired with 2.5sqmm on a 20 amp breaker?

It was going to be a slightly more complicated question of a single socket spur and an FCU on a ring circuit but then I realised it's not a ring circuit which made me rather pleased! :-)

Reply to
Chris Green

Yes, that would be a standard circuit. You can put a socket on it as well if you want :)

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

Yup, no problem.