Fats Waller: "Your Feet's Too Big"

It's one of my favourites. I can't find a recording of it anywhere Anyone got a recording of it to share or sell?

Jim Hawkins

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

It's on Youtube. You can record the mp3 with Jaksta or some similar software.

Reply to
mike

Bill Taylor

mike wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

It is on Youtube. If you download something like "FreeYouTubetoMP3Converter" from DVD Soft then you have a copy.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

I just use

Nothing to install or download except the mp3 itself.

Reply to
Graham.

Many thanks, Bill, Mike, Graham and DerbyBorn. You've made my Christmas !

Jim Hawkins

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

What format? 69p from Amazon as an mp3.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

ss

With a discriminatory attitude like this, I'm not surprised he had to ride on a different bus to work ;-)

Reply to
Graham.

Graham. wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Thanks - saved to Favourites

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Hum, I wonder what information they keep about who has downloaded what and who has access to that information? Thinking copyright...

I'd rather just stream the video as normal and capture the audio with something at my end.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

The only thing I would say is that the bit-rates of the audio on Youtube are *very* poor.

Reply to
Huge

That was useful. Wanted to install some crapware, but easily defeated.

Useful, but it gave me a 320bps track of something that couldn't possibly be, then gave me a 128bps version of a file with an AAC track of much higher bitrate than that.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon