Fan Flue Gas Fires - Can it go in a chimney ?

We have an Ashleigh Fan Flue Gas Fire that we have taken out of a room

- that had a hole through the wall and fan assisted bits and pieces through the wall.

Doe anyone know if this can be fitted in a room with a traditional chimney - without the outside wall stuff.

Phil

Reply to
PhilJ

Typically these are designed to vent through the back of the unit to outside air. There are models which can run the pipes sideways to the front or back of the house, again to outside air.

Reply to
Ed Sirett