Extractor fan timer

I've got a 4" extractor fan (Model GET GFAN4P) in my bathroom with a separate ceiling pull switch. It doesn't have a timer. Short of replacing the fan completely, is it possible to add a timer to the fan or pull switch?
Another Dave
--
Change nospam to gmx

I did buy a fan run-on timer circuit board on ebay once. The fan needs a switched and unswitched live connection, if you are going to install it in the fan casing.
Alternatively you could put it near the switch if the switch has a neutral wire available and there's somewhere suitable to house it safely.
--
Andrew Gabriel
On 17/06/16 16:46, Another Dave wrote:

Yes - you can get timer DIN modules for mains use from RS and Farnell in various configurations. Pop it in a small box en-route and Bob's your father's brother.
On Friday, 17 June 2016 16:46:53 UTC+1, Another Dave wrote:

Yes, £17 off ebay or amazon.
NT
On 17/06/2016 16:46, Another Dave wrote:

Yes, you can get run on timer modules in a variety of styles.
--
Cheers,

John.