exterior paint

Hi all

I''m about to paint the outside of my house ~ It's part rendered & part spar dashed.

Obviously the rendered part will be painted in smooth paint but which type of paint should I use on the spar dashed areas ~ smooth or textured?

I originally would have gone for the textured but then thought that it would be harder to get full coverage given that its on a very rough area so I'm confused now!

Will be using the Wickes master range unless you guys have better recommendations

Cheers

mike

Reply to
mj

Go for a pliolite, solvent based paint. Macphersons, Johnstones, and, increasingly, good builders merchants. Double the price but well worth it. Magnolia is often on special offer.

Reply to
stuart noble