extended warranties on electrical items

It might be illegal for someone to offer an incentive to take up a credit plan (can't be bothered to find out).

it most certainly is not illegal to offer an incentive not to.

tim

Reply to
tim...

Which isn't what I suggested. The problem is that if Interest Free Credit is offered then it must be at the price paid for the item. So if a discount is offered, then Interest Free Credit must be offered on that discounted price also. --

Reply to
johnt

Your mother's not the Queen?

Reply to
bert

No, better to use vegetables for that

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Spooky! Something that I 100% agree with Harry over

Reply to
Bob Minchin